• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great ES-339 review

This just popped up on FB - thought some of you might enjoy seeing this

Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Re: Great ES-339 review

Great review, you can tell the guy is really in love with the guitar he is playing there. 339 sure is a great sounding guitar, no arguing that.
    "This is my hat now, this is totally my hat..."

Comment

Re: Great ES-339 review

Very cool. I bought a 359 instead of the 339. I felt it was better made seeing that they didn't make as many. I will be giving it a run through this week. I have a gig Saturday & I am planning on using this guitar as well as my Strat. The 359 is one of my favorite Gibson's that I own. It has the 57 classics & in this guitar they sound great. It doesn't have the same vibe as a 335, but very similar & it doesn't have the same vibe of a Les Paul but very similar. It is somewhere in between the two. I bought this a few years ago and am really just beginning to feel comfortable with it. I just got my Deluxe Reverb back from my Tech & this guitar in that amps sounds magnificent! Can't wait to give it a run at rehearsal!
      "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
      X