Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone come across the THD Flexi yet?

Looks like a very cool little amp. It's up on the site:

Could be a dream come true for folk like me. Class a/b and any tube at all...
    Originally posted by Jolly
    ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Re: Anyone come across the THD Flexi yet?

I have serial Number 015. Little is not an adjective I would use to describe it. It is as loud as a 100 Watt MArshall but also has a 20 watt mode for lower levels. I have played vintage MArshalls for 20 years and they have been collecting dust since the Flexi showed up. It is the best amp I have ever played and compared to some of the other botique amps the flexi is a bargain at the price they go for....

SBS

Comment

Geez those are beautiful amps. I just listened to a bunch of the soundbytes and was totally impressed with the tones. Very clean looking units, and I like the idea of them being so ventilated. That's gotta help the tubes live a little longer.
      Wish I could afford one....
      Maybe sometime before retirement?
      Thanks for the post, Simon!

Comment

Originally posted by simonbarsinister
        I have serial Number 015. Little is not an adjective I would use to describe it. It is as loud as a 100 Watt MArshall but also has a 20 watt mode for lower levels. I have played vintage MArshalls for 20 years and they have been collecting dust since the Flexi showed up. It is the best amp I have ever played and compared to some of the other botique amps the flexi is a bargain at the price they go for....

SBS
        Cool. I know the local importer, too, so I could probably get 20+% off local retail...
        Originally posted by Jolly
        ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Working...
        X