updated family photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated family photo

ok technically the tele copy isnt mine. i just havent shipped it to the customer yet. lol

Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Re: updated family photo

Sweet.

So you got a Vyper 212 and 210?

Comment

You have some of my favorite guitars on the forum... especially the goldtop. All you need is an SG now.
      Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
      Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

that's a nice LTD family.

Comment

Did you make the guitar stand? That's pretty cool. Is there anything protecting the guitars' finish when they are in the stand? Looks like it's just bare wood.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
            Sweet.

So you got a Vyper 212 and 210?
            212. Im also building a 412 cab and rigging a switch and a jack to go between stock and external.

Comment

I built it from walnut and alder. I have a roll of felt i need to cut and install before i wear out the guitars' finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                You have some of my favorite guitars on the forum... especially the goldtop. All you need is an SG now.
                ill probably end up with an SG before too long. But first i want a sheraton.

Comment

Working...
                X