Joe Bonamassa and the SD Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Bonamassa and the SD Convertible

When Joe visited last year he had a discussion with our Chief of Engineering Kevin Beller about the Convertible Amplifier that Seymour Duncan produced back in the '80s. Have any of you guys tried an amplifier with modules?

Re: Joe Bonamassa and the SD Convertible

I have one of those in my shop right now. It sounds awesome!
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

If you check out the videos we have of Joe playing, he is using this amp and it has (2) classic tube modules, then a presence module, then (2) more classic tube modules.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Olson View Post
        If you check out the videos we have of Joe playing, he is using this amp and it has (2) classic tube modules, then a presence module, then (2) more classic tube modules.
        =======

Scott :

Thanks , Joe is a killer of a musician to be sure . Would you list the links to these vids ?

Easy man :

Hurricane Ramon
        It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Mine blew up every other week, sounded great when it was working though
          My Bands -
          https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
          www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
          www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
          GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

I love the way those amps sound but I have never found one that would stay in one piece long enough to really get any use out of.
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
            X