Didn't Get Up Today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Get Up Today.....

with the intent to buy a guitar. Must be the time change. Hamer Korean made T51(Tele) headed this way from Wisconsin. Cream colored with Black Pearloid pickguard. Maple neck with Black dots and headstock facing. Have to play Iceman until it arrives as the ad is gone with the photos.
    Aint no pro but I know what I like....
    Guitar to sound output:
    Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Re: Didn't Get Up Today.....

I'm interested to hear what she sounds like! Korean Hamers are great guitars in general.
    -=The Dali
    --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

I first read it as "Didn't get it up today".
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Thought about that when I read the title too.

I have owned a few Korean Hamers and liked them all. This will be the first Korean Hamer bolt on I have owned. It will be good for what I have in mind. Supposed to have Fender pickups in it.
        Guitar to sound output:
        Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

OOPS!! No new guitar for me. Twisty neck on this one
          Guitar to sound output:

Comment

Bah! Sorry to hear it!
            -=The Dali
            --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
              I first read it as "Didn't get it up today".
              it's a lack of coffee or booze which does that to the mind, Jerry, lol.

nice score, but we need pics! we don't want to be icemanned!!! LOL
              Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
              you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

bummmmmmer. I was looking forward to pics.

Comment

$$$ = I'm thinking of the money I'm not spending after all.

I restrung my USA Hamer T51 just now as a way of dealing with the dashed NGD feeling and wonder WTF was I thinking anyway?
                  Guitar to sound output:

Comment

Working...
                  X