banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a good online shop for a custom pickguard???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone know of a good online shop for a custom pickguard???

For the 5-way you can just jigsaw out a hole the size of the switch mounting.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble jumble View Post
      For the 5-way you can just jigsaw out a hole the size of the switch mounting.
      Or have a slot cut in the pickguard to allow the full travel of the switch.

The guy obviously knows what he wants to do. He'll figure it out without wasting too much money, if any. If every custom project was abandoned because of the fear of some minor technical challenge, then what fun would custom projects be?
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Send me a template and I'll make you an aluminum one.

Comment

I have gotten some great mirror pickguard from a place on EBAY. (they do all kinda guards) cant think of the name right now, but if you search for pickguards and ebay stores. They are like AI something. Ill try to find the name.
          I have an RG 570 about that same color. they made a model that color back in the day that had a clear guard on it.. looked cool IMO..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Pickgaurd Heaven. They did these two for me. Great work and delivered sooner than they promised.

Comment

Working...
            X