ngd split jazzmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ngd split jazzmaster

finally got around to assembling this thing. the body is swamp ash. the neck is from a 70's Austin strat copy. 3 500k pots v-t-t. 6 pos 4 pole rotary that atm only has 3 positions like a les Paul. as im waiting on my pickups from zhang to come in. so currently i have a crunchy pat and a vintage p-90 from gfs. the bridge is a wraparound . the guitar is really restate it really fun to play.
    sigpic
    Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
    Dunlop Crybaby
    MXR Custom Comp
    GFS Twin Overdrive
    Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
    Blackstar HT-DISTX
    Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Re: ngd split jazzmaster

Cool looking guitar! I always liked those Warmoth split jazzmasters (although I wanted one with a floyd).
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

If I had to join a punk band tomorrow I would want to build that guitar.

Comment

How heavy is it compared to a typical Strat style guitar? I've always liked the idea of a Warmoth Jazzmaster, but I'm concerned they will feel too heavy & bulky and not as comfortable to play.

Comment

its actually only slightly heavier than a strat. this one is a pretty light piece of ash. as far asbulk its really not bad at all. i have always liked the jazzmaster body style and i think its more comfortable than a strat
          sigpic
          Dunlop Crybaby
          MXR Custom Comp
          GFS Twin Overdrive
          Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
          Blackstar HT-DISTX

Comment

Always wanted a Jag/Jazzmaster in 3 tone sunburst, like my dream guitar. Have fun with it bud.

Comment

tamoxifen

nolvadex for sale is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum.
              nolvadex is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.
              Last edited by Macrobbs; 06-04-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Nice proper rock machine ya got there.

Comment

thanks thelivingdead. im waiting on the pickups and a few cosmetic parts to come in and it will look better imo. the 6 way switch is gonna add alot of versatility. i can't decide if i wanna replace the neck or just have this neck refretted. i really like the neck shape and radius but i had other plans originally. a warmoth wenge neck with a Madagascar ebony board. Srv contour and no inlay.
                  sigpic
                  Dunlop Crybaby
                  MXR Custom Comp
                  GFS Twin Overdrive
                  Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
                  Blackstar HT-DISTX

Comment

Working...
                  X