Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Premium bridges........

Originally posted by Dr.J4ckal View Post
    If you want something modern that looks 'different' , Schaller Hannes IMO is the best hard tail out there.. http://schaller-electronic.com/hp153...eg-_Hannes.htm
    there's piezo version too..
    I think it would suffer from similar playability issues as a melita bridge.

Luke
    “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

just swap the block and keep the rest. Stick a piece of wood in behind the block too if you want.
      Last edited by Chickenwings; 06-11-2012, 04:41 PM.
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

2TEK bridge

See the Warmoth website for details.

Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
        When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
        Red Devils - 1% all the way!
        Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
        Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

I wouldn't go through the trouble of converting it into a true hardtail. I've got a hardtail Strat and despite what most people will tell you, it's not like a Tele and the attack's slightly different from a regular Strat at decent playing volume. It does feel and sound a bit different, but it's nothing to lose sleep over.

I'd say don't go too crazy and just upgrade the saddles and block with Callaham parts (American Deluxe upgrade kit). Use 4 or 5 springs, lock it down and enjoy. If you want to, you can also shove a block of wood in there. Some people like it, some don't.

Comment

Working...
          X