Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFBD

Thats New FireBird Day.

Picked up this very rare import Mathias Jabs sig model. My daughter loves it. I have to admit its pretty badass.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: NFBD

Hahahahaha. That's awesome.

She's adorable.

Comment

It looks like it's pretty tasty to!
      Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Aint no pro but I know what I like....
        Guitar to sound output:
        Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Its very versatile tonally. Each button plays a different riff. You got your choice of Cream era Clapton, Rockabilly, Funk Wah, or downtuned brootz. You can just keep recording the same riffs over and add a different vocal to make a new song.

Nice poly finished body, good balance. Easy to gig all night. Never needs tuning.

Im gonna make a clip of it this week.
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Cute!!! i had to make sure my kids had a toy guitar too.. I hoped it would subliminally instill the urge.... haha
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Perfect and apprently she's seen Hendrix play
                My Bands -
                https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Lol. Actually she has. I was watching one of his concerts on vh1 some time back while she in the room.

Forgot to mention the hollow neck construction with tone beads that also doubles as a tambourine. Very innovative.

Comment

Nice. My 2 year old niece is at home these days. I should get her nice toy guitar like that casue she just wants to strum axes when i sit down to play.
                    sigpic
                    Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
                    JFG Flying V,
                    "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
                    John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

You should!

When she gets old enough I will definitely grab my daughter a guitar with strings...though the push button pickup thing is pretty flippin choice!

Comment

get her a uke

Comment

Rock on, little one!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
                            Lol. Actually she has. I was watching one of his concerts on vh1 some time back while she in the room.

Forgot to mention the hollow neck construction with tone beads that also doubles as a tambourine. Very innovative.
                            Maybe the hollow body owners should load some beads in their axes for tambourine effect!!
                            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                            X