Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NGD: 2012 Gibson Les Paul Traditional

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
    Sweet! Are you gonna swap pups, or leave her stock?
    Going to leave the guitar stock for now but I do plan to install a set of CS Jimmy Page pickups that have been waiting for a home for a while.
    - Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster w/ Seymour Duncan Antiquity Surfer pickups
    - 2012 Gibson Les Paul Traditional w/ Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Jimmy Page set

Comment

Beautiful. I hope it plays as good as it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
        Beautiful. I hope it plays as good as it looks.
        The guitar plays like butter. I had the chance to test out 4 Les Paul Traditionals at the shop and this one played the best of the bunch. Bonus points for getting the finish that I wanted (the others being a Goldtop, Ebony & Desert Burst).

To be honest I am happy I found this guitar as my last Les Paul ended up damaged after a basement flood. I took my time searching for a replacement and here we are now.
        - Fender Vintage Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster w/ Seymour Duncan Antiquity Surfer pickups
        - 2012 Gibson Les Paul Traditional w/ Seymour Duncan Custom Shop Jimmy Page set

Comment

Those pics are crazy. It looks like they glued two halves of totally different guitars together.

It's a beauty, though. Congrats.
          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
          X