banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strat with scalloped fretboard for $700 new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strat with scalloped fretboard for $700 new!

I played several Grassroots guitars in Japan and even though they are Korean made, they are probably better quality than most LTD models. Their LP copies are pretty good condition for the money. I played this particular strat in Japan this past summer and thought heavily about buying it, but carrying them back to the US would have been expensive so I had to pass it up.

If I were in the market for a really good strat value, this might be the best deal out there. You don't have to worry about the quality. I examined many Grassroots guitars and none of them had quality issues. I didn't see any flaws in any of them.

What's great about this one is that it has 22 frets! All you have to do is change the pickups and maybe the pots.

Last edited by UberMetalDood; 06-17-2012, 10:20 PM.

Re: Strat with scalloped fretboard for $700 new!

Nice I would love to do a Blackmore style on that. Ofcourse It would need a oversized head-stock.
    sigpic
    Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
    JFG Flying V,
    "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
    John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

I'm down with that.

Comment

Man 22 frets is one of the best reasons to get it at that price. I played the Yngwie sig strats many times and they're awesome as they come stock. However, the lack of a 22nd fret really is a limitation for me. I can't believe they aren't flying off of the walls at that price.

Comment

Every time i play a scalloped fretboard i contemplate suicide.

I hear people like them tho
          green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
          X