New Fender Pawnshop Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fender Pawnshop Models

Just received the latest issue of Musician's Friend's catalog and these were featured in the front page. They're new models from Fender Pawn shop series. I know sometimes they get a bed rep because of their humble Squier origin and inflated prices, but these new ones look pretty unique.

Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.

Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.

Re: New Fender Pawnshop Models

I really want the offset special lol

Comment

They both look hot, but I'm digging the Jaguarillo more. I've got a strat in similar color and neck combo with SSS.

Comment

I think the sonic blue Jaguarillo looks really cool and I'm normally someone yelling "burn it with fire!" to all things Fender. I don't know what the quality on the pawnshop models is like, but I'd give it a whirl.

The one thing that does irk my pseudo-OCD is that the slant on the humbucker makes a couple strings miss a few of the pole pieces. I realize this would probably have no effect on the tone, but it is slightly annoying.
        DayGlo

Comment

I think they're MIJ. If the quality is like the HWY 1 or American Special, I think the street price of below $800 (MF price) plus some discounts is worth it.

Comment

The Jaguarillo is seriously cool.
            Band: www.colouredanimal.com
            Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
            Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
              The Jaguarillo is seriously cool.
              Check out the vids, especially the last one from Pro Guitar Shop, Andy got some skills.

I don't need another Fender, but I'm really liking the warm tones from 24 scale Jaguar-illo. This one has 9.5" radius, which works nicely for my fingers, can't stand the vintage 7.25".

Comment

Working...
              X