banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

used Epiphone G-400 Goth SG-- worth picking up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used Epiphone G-400 Goth SG-- worth picking up?

Got a chance to pick up a used Epiphone Goth SG, used with some dings and wear, for $180. Is this one worth picking up? Seems to play really well, pickups don't sound bad, but eventually I'd upgrade those. Has the black Grover tuners on it, black hardware, and I think it's mahogany?

Anyway, thought I'd check in w/ the gurus here to see if it was worth snagging.

-J.
    "I shall allow this GAS bubble to pass, a mere fart in time." - Aceman

Re: used Epiphone G-400 Goth SG-- worth picking up?

They go for $300+ new, so $180's good if it's in decent shape. Upgrade the PU's and it'll sound pretty nice.
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Talk him down to $150, and dont forget to call him "Bozo" after you're done trading.
      green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
        Talk him down to $150, and dont forget to call him "Bozo" after you're done trading.
        This. I’m calling a lot of people “Bozo” now. It’s like my new thing.
        -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
        I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

that price is really good. usually you see affinity squiers and stuff going for that price new.. if i wanted a super affordable axe and saw this I'd go for this over other "budget" guitars.

Comment

Working...
          X