I want to Off my Gibson les paul Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to Off my Gibson les paul Standard

..But prices are down across the board, noone seems to be paying what anything of value is worth, and the worst part is noone wants to trade locally for anything of similar value. Thats the part that puzzles the hell outta me.

So can't sell it locally, and After Ebay/ paypal fees and with low bids on gear lately , I'd be lucky to get even close to the value .
    So Im stuck with a 9 pound lump of wood and metal i have no interest in whatsoever ;its just potential money just laying there that I could really use.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: I want to Off my Gibson les paul Standard

Without looking I'd say it's worth $850.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      Without looking I'd say it's worth $850.
      Thats what I paid the poor fool who I bought it from..actually 750.00, so I suppose Im being a hypocrite.
      I'd be more than willing to trade though. Some guy on craigslist offered me an Orange..not not an amp, the Fruit.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

I will keep it nice and safe for you while you find a buyer.

Is it the XPL? if it is, i'll give you my 06 Sentra for it...provided you can come up with the cash difference of course.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
          I will keep it nice and safe for you while you find a buyer.

Is it the XPL? if it is, i'll give you my 06 Sentra for it...provided you can come up with the cash difference of course.
          No, its my 05 Wine Red Std.
          Youd look pretty funny at the bus stop with an XPL!
          By the way, I just saw in a pic from Vintage Guitar Magaazine a Super rare Vintage White XPL,from 85, and this thing wasnt a double cut like mine- it was a full body Les paul Custom but with the XSPL/Xplorer headstock. It put mine to shame.
          Last edited by MetalManiac; 07-17-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Cash difference would be more than enough for a cheap beater

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
              Thats what I paid the poor fool who I bought it from..actually 750.00, so I suppose Im being a hypocrite.
              I'd be more than willing to trade though. Some guy on craigslist offered me an Orange..not not an amp, the Fruit.
              That's pretty rude - about the fruit offer that is. I always find jokes like that weird, I mean you were his only audience.

Comment

Jerry

Give me the XPL

Comment

What? Did you finally figure out your Agiles were 10x the guitars? ROFL!
                  Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
                    Jerry

Give me the XPL
                    I swear Im going to put it in my will to you..I will be making one soon..I'll need your info.
                    I've got to buckle down and play it first ..a lot..before I go Belly up one day in the not too distant future.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 9finger View Post
                      What? Did you finally figure out your Agiles were 10x the guitars? ROFL!
                      My Agile 3100 with the TZ plays very well, and sounds really great with some modded marshall level and higher gain. Its a keeper.That said I had to maul the hell out of the frets , and tweak the trussrod to get it where it is, and there is still a high fret I need to fix. Anybody who thinks these are players guitars out of the box, or with low output pickups needs their head examined.
                      As far as playing through a Classic amp, with Low to medium gain, it couldn't begin to hold a candle to a real Gibson Les Paul.
                      Last edited by MetalManiac; 07-17-2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Just bust'n your balls man. I'm surprised you're putting your standard up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 9finger View Post
                          Just bust'n your balls man. I'm surprised you're putting your standard up for sale.
                          Hell man..thats all me and my friends ever do it seems , is bust each others balls

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                            Hell man..thats all me and my friends ever do it seems , is bust each others balls
                            Thats disgusting.
                            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                              Thats disgusting.
                              Jealous?

Comment

Working...
                              X