Here's A Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's A Beauty

Can't see this staying low for very long. It's got a trem, so I'd have no use for it.

Re: Here's A Beauty

I like!!!
    slade

(I have avatars and sigs turned off. Do you?)

Comment

Man, too bad it has a trem...
      ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

Beautiful guitar but the trem

Fender MIM Strat (Hot Rails)
        Squier P-Bass
        Hamer Standard (import)

Comment

leave it to the dumb asses at Gibson to build a guitar with a trem and a bridge that will fall off if you use the trem! The bridge is held on obly by string tension...if you use the bar you will lessen the string tension and the bridge can fall right off, I used to have a middle 60 Epiphone Coronet with the same bridge/whammy "system" and the bridge would fall off of it...it looked just like this (except mine was green), but mine still had the whammy and the bridge that does not intonate at all...this one has the bar removed and a Bad Ass bridge on it.

If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
            leave it to the dumb asses at Gibson to build a guitar with a trem and a bridge that will fall off if you use the trem! The bridge is held on obly by string tension...if you use the bar you will lessen the string tension and the bridge can fall right off, I used to have a middle 60 Epiphone Coronet with the same bridge/whammy "system" and the bridge would fall off of it...it looked just like this (except mine was green), but mine still had the whammy and the bridge that does not intonate at all...this one has the bar removed and a Bad Ass bridge on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
            wow... that really sucks. (uhh... your experiences, I meant) I love the coronet!
            slade

(I have avatars and sigs turned off. Do you?)

Comment

Isn't there supposed to be another piece on that tail piece?

Comment

Working...
              X