Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a clean pedal

hi guys
    anyone know if there's a pedal that'll change a distorted signal to a clean signal?...kinda like adding a second channel to a single channel amp

EVH is GOD

check out the Splawn Fans Forum at http://splawnfans.proboards38.com

Re: is there a clean pedal

turn off the gain stage?

apart of that.. i dont think so.. unless you're talking about a filter of somesorts.

you'd have to use a diferent amp for clean if you use the 1st one for distorted sounds

Comment

Turn your volume pot down.

Or, if you're using too much gain for that to clean it up you might have to consider setting the amp clean, and using a pedal for your gains when you want them. I don't know if that would get you satisfactory results though, that's completely up to taste
      My clips

Originally posted by Rid
      How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Get a volume pedal.

Put the pedal toe down and set your gain to where you like it for leads, then rock back on the pedal to drop the volume hitting the amp, which reduces the gain and cleans up the sound.

Or, learn to ride the volume knobs on your guitar.
        || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Turn the Volume down on the guitar maybe switch to single coil, split or parallel. The volume drop is not that high but it should cleans up nice on a good amp. Works good with tube amps. That's how people make it on single channel amps i think.

If you want a pedal maybe get a volume pedal
          RG 550 [JB | SingleSizedHole(TM) | V1 (to be replaced)]
          TS 7 (modded)
          Hot Rod 50+ XL
          Framus Dragon 4x12
          V-AMP II for practice

Comment

Ride the volume controls! The cheapest option.

If you want something in pedal form I'd get a volume pedal with a minimum volume level control, like Morley's Little Alligator. Although I'd prefer riding the volume knob as it'll give you one less pedal to step on.

Comment

an amp mod is possible, but a volume knob is cheaper , sorry, no pedal.

Comment

Go run a distortion pedal through a clean amp. Then you have a clean channel and a dirty one. I'm not sure what you are asking.

Comment

Working...
                X