Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this ebay score (Schecter)

Got it for near nothing.

Re: check out this ebay score (Schecter)

Sweet!! Looks like its gonna be a killer.

Comment

That's awesome. Looks really nice, bet it plays really well too, if the seller's telling the truth. Get some clips up!
      '04 Schecter C-1 Plus (TB-4 JB/SH-2n Jazz)

Comment

nice score man
        '05 Gibson SG Standard
        '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
        PRS IRW McCarty
        '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
        82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

I got it today, really nice guitar. These still feel better in my hands than an american strat does. I'm going to set it up today and when I have a little extra cash in I'm putting in two cool rails and a distortion.

American strats or fender strats in general don't agree with me. I don't like the small fret wire they use, and I don't like that vintage tremelo garbage. I also like my guitars to have a warmer, darker sound, which is why I usually go for mahogany or basswood. This one seemed to fulfill those requirements, and at a nice price too.

oh, and it has one volume and one tone, and the knob is out of the way of your hand, that's another thing that bothers me about fenders.

Comment

NICE score! When I was looking at strats, I wanted to get a Schecter, but they were too expensive at the time. That's one heck of a deal and from what I've gathered, they are as good as the custom shop Fenders (like some G&Ls IMHO).
            Originally posted by kevlar3000
            I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
            Originally posted by Zerberus
            Better is often the enemy of good
            Originally posted by ginormous
            Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

wwhoooa man this guitar is cool. I got it set up nice and fired her up, sweeeett!!! I'm sold on wilkinson trems from now on, to hell with floyd rose. It needs a few tweaks though, new pickups, roller string tree, graphite nut, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X