What Guitar Is Joe Perry Playing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Guitar Is Joe Perry Playing ?

on the David Letterman Show last Thursday ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: What Guitar Is Joe Perry Playing ?

dunno I thought brad whitford looked and sounded better

Comment

Don't know about the guitar with tape covering the logo, but thanks for the heads up on the new album. I'll be picking that up tomorrow.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Uses it on that same song in this show today.

Might be a RS Guitarworks guitar. I can not read the logo in either video.

The official site of Aerosmith and Aero Force One. Tour Dates, VIP Tickets, Fan Club, News, Merchandise and more.
        Aint no pro but I know what I like....
        Guitar to sound output:
        Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Don't quote me on this but that headstock speaks First Act Custom Shop to me.
          AccountKiller

Comment

Originally posted by post toastie View Post
            on the David Letterman Show last Thursday ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NC-NLF_44E
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

i think its a first act as well, brent hinds has a similar shaped first act custom shop guitar
              requiemofashes.bandcamp.com <- long island swede style melodeath

http://lucksrevenge.bandcamp.com/ <- my old band, hardcore/southern rock mix of big riffs and screaming

owner of RocketSauce Studios...we're awesome

Ibanez Premium RG927->whole mess o'pedals->Mesa/Boogie Mark V->Mesa big ass 412=lovely death metal tones

Comment

It's an Echopark...see link above.
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
                  It's an Echopark...see link above.
                  thanks GUY.

Comment

Was wondering too. Looked a lot like an ESP Hybrid thought maybe ESP Custom Shop. Have to check out those Echopark's when the site is back up.
                    My Bands -
                    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

My sound card isn't working right now so I couldn't hear Joe Perry's guitar, but with 3 mini's he ought to be able to get some pretty good tones out of it.
                      Originally Posted by IanBallard
                      Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

I was more concerned about the vocal harmony, yet nobody else seemed to be singing??? Is Steven playing with tape or is there someone off camera singing backup? Sounded like a female voice to me!
                        "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
                        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

There is a keyboard player just off stage that can be seen at a few points...one has to assume they are singing backup.

Comment

Russ Irwin is the keys/backup vocals. He has been with the band almost 15 years IIRC.
                            Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                            Guitar to sound output:
                            Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

New CD is pretty damn good. Digging it so far
                              Great deals list here
                              Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, US Charvel San Dimas, MIJ Charvel So-Cal
                              Amp & FX: Eleven Rack w/ QSC K12
                              New Eleven Rack rig loader: https://sites.google.com/site/elevenhack/

Comment

Working...
                              X