Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My swansong of Warmoth's les pauls

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
    Alnico5 and alnico2 is what i prefer depending on the guitar...

59custom hybrid bridge band 59jazz neck. Lovely set. Alnico 5 bridge and neck for something a tad hotter or a4 bridge a3 neck. Well any alnico combination is ok.

Interesting. Not a fan of ceramic in the bridge?

Comment

Not sure... i think i like everything but I have mostly alnicos. I really enjoy the invadet x2n hybrid with the triple ceramic mags. I think I like the versatility of alnico. I use a8 a lot in hotter pickups in stead of ceramic.

Comment

this pickup has a trip. ceramic magnet, 44gauge wire and reads 25ohm

Greetings and thank you for watching this video. Below are some links to products that I use: ThomannMy guitar ►► https://redir.love/61EwP3naMy amp ►► htt...

Comment

I like to think that the pickup should sound and feel nice and good and that the hottness doesnt mean a thing to me. I dont need superhot pickups to get tons of gain.

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
            I like to think that the pickup should sound and feel nice and good and that the hottness doesnt mean a thing to me. I dont need superhot pickups to get tons of gain.
            same here. I guess the point of this PU was to have output modulation to go from super hot to clean. Kind of what I'm looking for but, that can be done with pedals and amps

Comment

Originally posted by P.A.Foholic View Post
              Those bodies are gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.
              oh yeah! This one has me hunting for my kid's piggy banks! OMG!!

Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
              X