Musicman Sub1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicman Sub1.

I just wanted to post a pic of this guitar. I'm blown away by how this guitar sounds and plays. I just got it done today and I can't put it down. Here is what I did to it so far. SD custom 5/jazz w no logos, 500k push/pull volume, 500k no load tone, switchcraft Jack and 3 way. Only thing I want to do to it now is replace the S saddles. I have around $600 in this guitar and it plays and sounds like a guitar that costs 3 times that much.
    Guitar:
    2 EBMM Axis Super Sports, EBMM Sub1, Peavey Wolfgang
    Amp:
    EVH 5150III 50Watt>Mesa 4X12
    Effects:
    G-System>ISP G-String>ClinchFX EP-PRE>Stinkbug

Re: Musicman Sub1.

Have one too. Was gonna get another, single humbucker version, when it was discontinued...
    Psychic Horns

Comment

Always on the lookout for either a teal, white, red or that flip-flop color that goes from red to green to gold. I already have a blue Silhouette Special, and these Sub1s are great guitars.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I'd love to grab one of those (HH, hardtail) and use it as a project guitar.... strip the neck, give it a cool body finish, some interesting mods, etc. I regret not getting one when they were readily available.

Comment

I had one HH in red with the tremolo and couldn't get with the smaller body. It sounded and played well. I think the body is poplar? If so it has a cool tone of its own.

Comment

Working...
            X