Can anyone ID this guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone ID this guitar?

I pulled the pics off the net but forgot to rename the photo's! stupid.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	5826144Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1084.jpg
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	5826145Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1085.jpg
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	5826146

Re: Can anyone ID this guitar?

I don't know who made it, but the finish looks pretty raw.
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Looks like it was made from a mold.
      "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Is that a Mayones from Poland?

Comment

I don't know but it is sexy.

Comment

That is a Gutierrez custom guitar. Freaking awesome design, FWIW.
            My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
            The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
            Originally posted by CTN
            I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
            FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

The finish does look a bit odd to me as well. I like the look of the setup. In my opinion it could use a color sanding to sharpen up the lines to make it perfect. Good luck.
              Good trades/deals with Dominus, Rich#6, Lazyfingers, SAVAGE DISTORTION and ErikH.

Comment

close but it looks like a "G" It does look like a composite shell, or it could be a bad camo paint job on a rough satin finish. I almost went with an artist endorsement with Origin, (pic attched) and there ax's have a satin finish and pretty sculpted body. Damn I want to know what ax that is! VGClick image for larger version

Name:	551164_311099225623245_138234952909674_826744_357734581_n.jpg
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	5763892

Comment

Originally posted by voodoogreg View Post
                  close but it looks like a "G" It does look like a composite shell, or it could be a bad camo paint job on a rough satin finish. I almost went with an artist endorsement with Origin, (pic attched) and there ax's have a satin finish and pretty sculpted body. Damn I want to know what ax that is! VG
                  Originally posted by youngthrasher9 View Post
                  My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                  The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                  Originally posted by CTN
                  I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

That finish looks like doo doo.

Comment

Links:

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

I don't get it, I actually like it (well, the back looks good to me, but the top isn't perfect). Can someone point out all the flaws I might be missing? Sure it may not be perfect as is, but it can't be terrible can it? I've seen worse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by youngthrasher9 View Post
                          Absolutely freaking awesome, but I don't know if it's a Gutierrez, I couldn't find a guitar that looked quite like this one, from the headstock shapes, to the heavy body shaping. could be though. VG

Comment

Working...
                          X