Gn*R on Marshall Shredmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gn*R on Marshall Shredmaster

What would be the best settings for the shredmaster to get Slash tone ?

1. Amp Eko tube herald 1963 60w

2. Guitar SX Les Paul Standard with SD APH2 Slash

Re: Gn*R on Marshall Shredmaster

If only it was that easy... Just use this setting to get this tone. Sadly it doesnt work that way. But seriously its only 4 knobs tweak them around until you get as close to possible but I'm not sure if a Shredmaster is the best pedal for a slash rendition. I'm sure if you turn the gain down and tweak the EQ you can get some cool tones though.
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Well, to start, try steering away from the "high treble, low mid, high bass", sort of settings.

Then try lower gain but higher volume. Tweak the tone and volume on the guitar, it might not have to be at 10 all the time.

And it's always good to test it out against a band as some say Slash's tone is great only when heard in the whole picture.
      "The amp has been making a lot of noise and acting funky, perhaps it may be aware of the amount of rock it's about to be punished with" ~GearMannDude
      "30 days of dating doesn't seem like cheating. It seems like legitimate playing the field, and you happened to catch a pop fly..." ~Aceman
      "If all else fails, wank, fall asleep, come back to it the next day." ~GuitarStv
      "The crowd has no perception of tone...only timing and flow." ~Glassman

Comment

Yo can get pretty close to slash amazing pedal has the
        true marshall tone with a cranked tube amp

Comment

Working...
        X