Souldier Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souldier Straps

I've never seen them mentioned here but I picked up a Souldier strap and it came a bit ago and I must say...These are very cool, retro/throwback straps!

I bought the red "Woodstock" pattern and it's at home on my ES-335...looks very cool!!!

Just wanted to share...

If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Souldier Straps

They make a very nice strap at a great price. Their website offers a cool design-a-strap feature that allows you to make a huge variety of straps to your taste.

I have one of their straps for my Grosh NOS.

Comment

Re: Souldier Straps

Great minds think alike - I dig the more vintage looking straps with ES-335s, too. This one's mine:

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

i have been slowly replacing all of my Jodi Heads with Souldiers.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
          I've never seen them mentioned here but I picked up a Souldier strap and it came a bit ago and I must say...These are very cool, retro/throwback straps!

I bought the red "Woodstock" pattern and it's at home on my ES-335...looks very cool!!!

Just wanted to share...

Cool.... Vintage looking! For me though I prefer leather.
          "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by flieger67 View Post
            They make a very nice strap at a great price. Their website offers a cool design-a-strap feature that allows you to make a huge variety of straps to your taste.

I have one of their straps for my Grosh NOS.
            The custom design straps are not the same line as the vintage style. I'd like to be able to design some things but the vintage line is more to my liking.

Originally posted by That90'sGuy View Post
            Great minds think alike - I dig the more vintage looking straps with ES-335s, too. This one's mine:

NICE!
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
              i have been slowly replacing all of my Jodi Heads with Souldiers.
              I see myself doing the same thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bludave View Post
                Cool.... Vintage looking! For me though I prefer leather.
                Yeah, I have a bunch of nice leather straps but assuming the guitar isn't very heavy (and most of mine aren't) a big wide leather strap is overkill.

I love the look of the Ace straps but the ones form the 60's/70's that are still in one piece are barely in one piece and cost a small mint...these use the same fabric Ace used back in the day and are made better from day one.

Add to that that Souldier straps are handmade in the USA by musicians for musicians and I'm in!!!

Comment

Those straps look really interesting! I love me a nice strap!
                  Currently got one of these on my white SG Special: http://www.planetwaves.com/pwProduct...t_Stitch_Black
                  I like how the black strap with white stitching contrasts nicely with the white body and black plastic on the guitar.

Comment

I have a great Souldier strap that I bought from their booth at Northwest Folk Life fest in Seattle a couple years ago. It's got a bird on it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	putabirdonit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	5767698

They don't make it in that style any more so I'm pretty happy I got it. I'd like to get at least one other.

I love their stuff, and Couch straps too. I actually really dig picking out cool straps that match my guitars, which is funny because I'm very unfashionable in almost every other way.
                    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Bump for a cool company and a great product!

I bought two at the Dallas guitar show as well as a belt for my wife. Very happy with them, AND the lady who runs it even gave me a discount!
                      “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Working...
                      X