Morely customer support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morely customer support

A couple of months ago, I posted about my Morely "Little Alligator" volume pedal. Didn't like the abrupt taper - I really wanted a more gradual volume swell - but I did like the adjustable minimum volume control.

Cazmarzak told me that Morely's customer support was fantastic and encouraged me to call them. I did, and he was right! The guy couldn't have been nicer, just told me to send him the pedal and he would "return it to factory specs".

I didn't get around to mailing it out until just before Christmas, and the pedal came back yesterday. The taper is a bit more gradual now and my only cost was mailing the pedal to Morely. I probably should have bought the "Pro Series Volume" with audio taper in the first place, but that's what I get for going to Guitar Center. This solution sure beats buying another pedal though

Just figured I'd start out the new year saying something nice, and thanks to Cazmarzak for encouraging me to contact Morely in the first place.

Chip
    Heritage 535 Special, Warmoth frankenstrat, MIM Strat, & Taylor 314C(no E)
    Amp Builds: Tweed Princeton (5F2-A) variation, 2 BF Princeton Reverb clones, & Super Reverb clone
    Sometimes use a Blues Jr., Tech 21 Trademark 10 & Power Engine 60
    SPG modded DS-1, TS-7 & CryBaby; Visual Sounds Rte. 66 & H2O; Guyatone Tremolo
    SD pickups: SSL-2, APS-2, tapped Quarter Pound, Custom 5 & Antiquity humbuckers

"Conan! What are the best things in life?"
    "Girls, guitars, guns and cars!"

Re: Morely customer support

Cool story!
    Nice people rock!!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Re: Morely customer support

Nice to know that some folks out there still care about the customer!!!

GOOD ON YA' MORLEY!!!!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
      Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
      FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Working...
      X