Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best way to attach odd ball pedals

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
    ... a cd player using a vibrator, some chicken wire and some duct tape I'll ask myself WWMD.

But thanks!!!

Nice mallrats reference!!!
    -Greg

Guitars:
    2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
    2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
    2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
    Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

vault worthy stuff here
      "music heals"
      facebook

Comment

Originally posted by skyydogg01
        Nice mallrats reference!!!

Im glad it did not go un noticed!
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Im really thinking hard about this DIY pedal board thing. I think I will get some flat stock sheet metal and use them to make some "new" bottoms for all my pedals with feet. Then using sure lock or dual lock (same thing really) put all the pedals on the board (currently plywood...but this might change), and them Im gonna put some handles a power supply of sorts, and a few other things...I'll keep you guys posted, hopefully this will be done soon and will turn out pretty nice!
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Another thing crowded pedalboards can benefit from is an extra level (tier).
            That way, the power supply, wallwarts, and wound up cables can be hidden, making the pedalboard much cleaner to look at. Besides the industrial grade velcro,
            I like to use colored zipties, to keep all the cords secure, so nothing comes undone from the pedals, in transit, and to add a pro-wired look to it.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
            X