banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who's working on a build right now? Let's see your stuff!

Wow
    "Scalloped & Stickered"
    A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Originally posted by ChAoZ View Post
      Nice ,what are your plans for hardware and electronics?
      I've got an SH18n WLH neck and a Brobucker that I was originally using in my PRS here, those will be the pickups. I'll be using Schaller tuners and bridges. I'm going to go with a standard 6-saddle strat-type flatmount but I may convert to a Hannes in the future. The luthier helping me with specs and assembly said that'd be possible to go TO a Hannes but not back from one.

Other than that I'll get some cool knobs and pickup rings and it'll be good to go! The neck will be roasted maple and dark Indian rosewood with Mother of Pearl inlays, with a satin finish.

Comment

A little baritone project I have started on with woods left over from previous builds

Click image for larger version

Name:	12366939_771948559576364_1278389675_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	5789646

Body is Purpleheart and Maple

Name:	12467757_778473605590526_902541154_n.jpg
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	5789647

3 piece Maple neck with a flame Maple fretboard,

Name:	12436073_778473635590523_354331987_n.jpg
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	5789648

28 5/8" or 727mm scale length,22 frets
        https://www.facebook.com/ChaozGuitars

Comment

Originally posted by B2D View Post
          I just ordered a Warmoth Soloist body in their limited edition Purple Haze finish.

I've wanted to build a Warmoth for over 10 years. When I saw this, I thought "I can't not have this. It's now or never."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69229[/ATTACH]
          I think that was my #2 choice before I went with a zebrawood topped soloist on my last build. Congrats!
          Within the glow that weaves a cloak of delight ... There moves a thread that has no end
          Yours is the cloth, mine is the hand that sews time ... For me, the cloth once more to spin
          At last the arm is straight, the hand to the loom ... Is this to end or just begin?

sigpic My guitars + better pics

Comment

ChAoZ, a 6 on a side slotted peghead.........VERY COOL !
            Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
            If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

A little late to the party, but I'll add to the *warmoth side of the projects:

Warmoth Jazzcaster in a "Black to clear burst" (chambered mahogany/maple top)

Warmoth Rosewood/Ebony Neck w/ MoP inlays

As far a electronics, I'm going with 500k bourn pots. Seymour Duncan CS Hybrid; WLH/S-Deco bridge and a restored vintage gibson p90 neck
              Last edited by YeRedHouseOverYonder; 01-04-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YeRedHouseOverYonder View Post
                A little late to the party, but I'll add to the *warmoth side of the projects:

Warmoth Jazzcaster in a "Black to clear burst" (chambered mahogany/maple top)

Warmoth Rosewood/Ebony Neck w/ MoP inlays

As far a electronics, I'm going with 500k bourn pots. Seymour Duncan CS Hybrid; WLH/S-Deco bridge and a restored vintage gibson p90 neck
                I would definitely go with the black pickguard. Love the neck.

Comment

Yeah i would go with the black pickguard as well and that neck is sexy as hell.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rgand View Post
                    I would definitely go with the black pickguard. Love the neck.
                    Originally posted by Zhaggy01 View Post
                    Yeah i would go with the black pickguard as well and that neck is sexy as hell.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk
                    I did go with a black pickguard. Thanks, I lucked out big time. Both were showcase items, so I got a good deal. I wasn't in the market for a body, but the finish/specs sold me. If I go humbucker in the future, I think I'll try a tortoise pickguard.

Comment

Originally posted by YeRedHouseOverYonder View Post
                      I did go with a black pickguard. Thanks, I lucked out big time. Both were showcase items, so I got a good deal. I wasn't in the market for a body, but the finish/specs sold me. If I go humbucker in the future, I think I'll try a tortoise pickguard.
                      Back to the showcase again so soon?

Comment

I've been busy ,now gotta decide what pickups to put in it - will have to be able to handle the brutalz of B standard \m/

Name:	12463779_780531252051428_1907754687_n.jpg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	5789686
                        https://www.facebook.com/ChaozGuitars

Comment

That's got custom barber written all over it.

16 piece body

Comment

hello all this is my first build.

Comment

Damn.

Mockingbird from Hell.
                              "Scalloped & Stickered"
                              A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Warmoth neck came in: Rosewood/Ebony showcase neck (just installed the kluson vintage turners)

Not sure if I should go without a decal, warmth decal, or a fender decal.

Comment

Working...
                                X