Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Guitar Owners Thread

Who here Rawks a Dean or three?

We have a Dean Owners Open House Weekend coming up in November. November 3rd and 4th are the main dates.

Post up a cool shot of your Dean and let me know if I can get you more info on the weekend. BTW, here is previous weekend review.

Attached Files
    Aint no pro but I know what I like....
    Guitar to sound output:
    Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Re: Dean Guitar Owners Thread

Had several Deans down through the years. My first was back in the 80's - a sunburst E'Lite (now Caddy), later had a Z, and now - back to a bolt-on neck Caddy (highly modded).
    aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

My VMNT Mustaine. Just got SD Mustaine Livewires for it.
      Awesome player, great neck

Click image for larger version

Name:	4154570.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	5800997
      I strive to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Comment

I have 2 dean v's. Love them both!

Comment

Hope that hat with that VMNT is used to play a rousing version of Firehouse once in a while.

Guitar to sound output:
          Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Got a 2000 EVO Special that is an obvious keeper (17 years later...haha).
             "Originally Posted by Aceman 

I shall allow this GAS bubble pass, a mere fart in time. 

Thank you for all the advice, cheers, and jeers. This was a tough one."

Comment

Guitar to sound output:

Comment

Proud owner of an Old Skull V (modded with a Distortion/Jazz set) and a Cadillac 1980 (modded with a '59 set) here.
                Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Does owning a Dean back in olden days count? If so, here's me in 1983 or so with my white V. Barb called it my "Kiss guitar".

Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                  Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Ive had a few and let em go.... sadness.... Had a cool white V single bucker, had a gorgeous purple flame top ML, and a couple others..
                    Right now I own a DOA Soltero.. LOVE IT!!! Have wanted to go to the Dean event for years.. Sadly, every single time Im on the list, my life seems to come unglued right at the time...

The DOA Soltero I had and sold... (missed it so much I had to buy another) Number 5

the replacement: number 13

To all the girls Ive loved before....

REALLy miss this one!!!

Guess I cant post pics due to the new photo bucket BS
                    Last edited by BloodRose; 07-15-2017, 06:59 PM.
                    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I might actually buy another Dean or Luna acoustic this year at DOA. It is always a really good time.
                      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Have several Deans. This one's is the best. Great player. Actually sold a USA and kept this one, and I don't even like purple guitars.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dean Hardtail purple crop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	5801043
                        Last edited by Darg1911; 07-20-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Holding this spot....gonna take a bit to get the pics up.

[EDIT] See Posts 17, 18, and 19
                          Last edited by Aceman; 07-17-2017, 08:45 PM.
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Followed closely by this one. Evo FT. Bought used, ebay impulse buy. $169 shipped if memory serves and money well spent.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                              Holding this spot....gonna take a bit to get the pics up.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by BTMN; 07-16-2017, 09:54 AM.
                              Guitar to sound output:

Comment

Working...
                              X