Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fender 1999 limited Strat Value?

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
    Well, a correct blonde finish is transparent, like a slightly darker Mary Kay. You don't see it as much on the Strat as you do the Tele, but it is still used.

Ultimately anything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it, but I think the market for that guitar is the same as a clean Deluxe Plus.

*edit* I just checked Reverb sale history and it appears three sold in the last couple of years for between $600 and $800. Here is a complete body that sold for $500 last year.

https://reverb.com/item/2455094-load...londe-ash-body
    Oh man you're right! That's crazy I thought they would've been way more expensive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Still a sweet guitar.
      -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
      “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

I have one exactly like it, i paid $800 Canadian used about ten years ago. Nothing really rare about the headstock or the finish. Nice guitar though.

Comment

So now we have the collectibility thing out of the way, chuck in one of these (literally just drops straight in):

and a set of the best pickups you can find for your style and you will have a serious killer boutique feeling and sounding weapon which will stack up against any axe you could come across.
          Last edited by Chickenwings; 12-10-2017, 02:44 PM.
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
          X