Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade guitar wiring help

Dear all,
    I am in the middle of a guitar build as of writing this and tonight, I finished the wiring harness. At least, I thought I had. I plugged it in after two days of soldering and the pickups didn't respond to a screwdriver.

Volume and tone controls were on full and the push/pull pots were tested in all positions. I managed to get from unbearable noise to a quiet hiss like you would get from single coils, but nothing else responded.

The diagram is attached. There are three pickups, two humbuckers and a p90. The volume controls on the humbuckers are coil splits and the volume on the p90 is a phase switch. The tone controls are kill switches for individual pickups and the master volume has a master kill switch. There is a also a momentary kill switch over the jack, but I left that out when I tested it earlier.

If no one can see anything wrong, I will assume it's my wiring and check again.

I think I was a bit too ambitious with all of this and I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance,
    Charlie, 16
    Attached Files

Re: Homemade guitar wiring help

Here is another picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X