Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vester/aria guitars?

Originally posted by I NEED HELP123 View Post
    Just saw one of those sold on reverb for £374+shipping, Which is €430 or $530. That's a lot of value for money.
    Not into shredders, are they that good in terms of overall quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rollingpap7 View Post
      Not into shredders, are they that good in terms of overall quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      they seem to be of good quality. read somewhere that the guitars were sold from the favtory for 1000+ for the concert series guitars. now the brand is very unknown so selling is hard. that's why they are so cheap.

found this description of the vester guitar from the 1st picture of my first post:

1990 NOS (New Old Stock) Vester JSR 850 SSC solid body electric guitar. Yellow Snakeskin with red and black spots with black back finish. Rosewood fretboard on Maple neck with 22 frets. 2 single coil pickups, 1 humbucker with 1 volume, 1 tone and 1 volume boost knob powered by a 9v battery. 3 mini ON/OFF toggle switches for 3 pickups. Black hardware with Licensed Under Floyd Rose Pats. locking tremolo system. Never owned or extensively played. Minimal wear and tear. Message with questions or concerns.
      Last edited by I NEED HELP123; 01-21-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

thought that aria also went bankrupt, but just found a facebook saying that they will be attending namm 2018

Comment

CITES is the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. It is legislation meant to protect endangered species of wildlife, forests and fisheries. With new CITES requirements surrounding the international shipment of instruments containing rosewood....
          A new regulation takes effect on January 2, 2017 calling for documentation when shipping internationally.

https://www.taylorguitars.com/cites
          Oh yeah, I get it.
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

does somebody have info about aria guitars?

Comment

does somebody have info about aria guitars?
              Just google Aria guitars. Matsumoku was building all Aria guitars in Japan until the late 80's. Copies and Aria's own models. Some were excellent. I owned one in the 80's. Production of cheaper models was done in Korea afterward. Aria is still around and I think they still make some of their higher end guitars in Japan. But the cheaper stuff is made in China now. Last I saw a new Aria was probably 10 or 12 years ago and I wasn't overly impressed but I think they were cheaper, Chinese made models.

Comment

Working...
              X