Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What headstock shape??

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
    If you go with the Arcade, you best remove the "anti-trademark infringement" bit.
    on either one.. I understand why they do it, but just looks like an ugly wart
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by I NEED HELP123 View Post
      the frets are really worn, and I think i can better buy a new neck than getting the neck refretted.
      Yeah, but a strat neck won't properly fit the Pac's neck pocket. You need to get a neck replacement for a Pacifica, not just "a new neck".

Originally posted by I NEED HELP123 View Post
      I had a huge discussion on another forum and I thought really long about it, but i really want a new neck.
      You'll be better off economically getting another second-hand Pacifica than buying a replacement neck. Or go to a music store and make a trade for a new one. The 212VFM or VQM are pretty good bang for the buck, specially considering it hosts Alnico p'ups. Or just get a proper "shred stick".

/Peter
      Last edited by Discharged; 02-25-2018, 04:59 AM.
      Peter Pedersen aka Discharged
      Kolding, Denmark

Comment

What's wrong with your current neck, or did you just get a body sans neck?
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Working...
        X