banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Mount Rushmore of electric guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the Mount Rushmore of electric guitars?

Neck through Carvin/ Kiesel guitars. Stay in tune necks are incredibly stable play great and will perform on the road night after night. If there is a better road guitar I have never found it!!
    Les Paul the classic tone and a fixture on stage for decades for as reason!!
    Strats same as the Les Paul
    Super Strats in particular the Jackson USA and Carvin guitars. Staple of the hair band era and still a popular guitar on stage today.
    PRS Custom 24. The original Swiss army do everything guitar with stellar build quality and beauty. I own one and love it!!
    That's my list!
    Last edited by Ascension; 08-26-2018, 06:25 PM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      Nice list! Yet another person that gets what I was throwning down when I picked the Kramer Baretta.
      I absolutely got what you were saying on the Beretta( Had a RIPLEY at one time BTW!!). To me they were to much a one trick pony but were important for sure!
      Last edited by Ascension; 08-26-2018, 06:35 PM.
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Did we have any vote for the Jackson Soloist? It would have been in my top one one the 90s

Comment

Working...
        X