Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Guitar Day

Originally posted by Archer_of_Fish View Post
    Having owned custom shop Fenders and G&L guitars my observation of Suhr (And Tom Anderson) in relation to them is in playability and feel. Suhr’s have a solid feel that I e never come across in Fender or G&L. You pick up a Suhr and it feels solid and playable. They are like a muscle car that handles like a Ferrari. In a way they are a better mousetrap.

My dealer also carries a Fender Custom shop stuff and they have noted that since becoming a Suhr dealer their Fender sales have slowed while they are having trouble keeping Suhr guitars in stock.
    I agree with your assessment of these guitars 100%. They are just on another level from say a super high end Fender CS guitar and you have to play/ hear one back to back with one of the really high end Fenders to get it.
    I feel the same way about those as bolt on guitars as I do the Carvin Kiesels in the set neck neck through guitars just another level!
    Last edited by Ascension; 09-02-2018, 12:16 AM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Re: New Guitar Day

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
      I agree with your assessment of these guitars 100%. They are just on another level from say a super high end Fender CS guitar and you have to play/ hear one back to back with one of the really high end Fenders to get it.
      I feel the same way about those as bolt on guitars as I do the Carvin Kiesels in the set neck neck through guitars just another level!
      Try a few of Suhr’s set neck instruments
      Gravity...its just a theory

Comment

Working...
      X