Here comes the Zeros, maybe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the Zeros, maybe.

I was on reverb the other day and there is a guitar from Japan I like. Ishibashi Music is where it is. Used.
    Anyone ever order from them, Japan? Yes, no?
    Comments, thoughts, concerns?
    Appreciated.
    Ishibashi does tickle my funny bone. It is fun to say.

Re: Here comes the Zeros, maybe.

All I know is that early 1990's Japanese Fender Strats were the ****e. Guitars made in Japan these days are supposed to be very high quality like Fuji-Gen guitars.

;>)/
    sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

It's an Esp E2 model.

Comment

I bought my Tele straight from Ishibashi in Nagoya. I waited for my business trip because the shipping cost/time was pretty high. I’d buy direct from them though.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I've ordered and Edwards LP from Japan, don't remember if it was Ishibashi, but they do have a great reputation amd are one of the largest stores in Japan.

The guitar I ordered got from Japan to CO in 3 days or something, quicker than from the east coast of the US.

Comment

Thanks. I'm liking what I'm reading so far.

Comment

If it has a rosewood fretboard, you may want to look into any potential CITES issues.

Comment

Originally posted by chadd View Post
                If it has a rosewood fretboard, you may want to look into any potential CITES issues.
                I just ran into that a while back. Definitely talk to them before hitting the go button. I believe at this moment it is ebony but more investigation is required.

Comment

I think Ishibashi sells and ships enough guitars that if they tell you they can ship CITES compliantly, then they can. I've ordered other products from Japan, like high end fountain pens, and have always found reputable Japanese companies to have outstanding customer service. Plus, I trust sellers a bit more on Reverb, just from personal experience.
                  My Sound Clips

Comment

Working...
                  X