$46 Take It Away NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $46 Take It Away NEW

Did we go back in time??! Save your lunch money and buy a guitar instead! These are some of the cheapest guitars you can buy... and they are actually pretty ...

Dove has wings of buzzard
    And buzzard, of dove

I was there when it happened, so I guess I oughta know.

Re: $46 Take It Away NEW

Hey it's the muscle man...saw his videos before and they are very informative. Did you see the wittle black putty tat in the first minute of the video licking his/her furry wittle paws along with the tune?

;>)/
    sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

I knew you were watching those Max Videos when you asked about the Wolf guitar.

You see that less expensive Bugera G5 on top of that stack of amps? When I get another amp, that's what I am getting.
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Cool idea for a video. I love jamming on the ibanez mikro i got my nephew.

Also— a couple months ago i got a gio for $150 shipped, which i love to travel with. Discovering that not all cheaper guitars are all bad has been a valuable lesson for me.
        Last edited by Open lane; 09-01-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X