Yes Suhr!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes Suhr!!

am boogled...what makes these guitars worth $7,000???

Comment

Yes Suhr!!

Originally posted by justFred View Post
      am boogled...what makes these guitars worth $7,000???
      I hear you....
      What makes any guitar worth that price tag?
      I don’t care what name is on the headstock parts+labor+reasonable profit does not =$7000

Comment

What do you suppose labor costs would be on a guitar like that?

Bill
        When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

The only time I would be tempted to spend $7,000 on a guitar would be if it was hand built by Paul Reed Smith to the specific specifications given to him in a dream by God himself. Even then I would only consider it if it came with a string winder and a gig bag.
          You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
          Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

You guys look at the price tag like it is supposed to reflect the cost of making the instrument.

It’s that high for two reasons:
            1)To set customer’s perception of value high, so they can later mass produce and sell at a reduced price
            2)The buyers are the kind of people who don’t look at the price tag. They’re like people who buy original art and sports cars. They want the best and don’t care about its actual value relative to alternatives

Comment

My Modern Eagle wasn’t much cheaper and it’s been gigged and used. Do I still feel it’s a step up from my other guitars? Absolutely. If I was looking for something special but something to play and gig and I had that much saved up I’d spend that much for Suhr!

Comment

Working...
              X