Warmoth Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth Build Thread

I don't buy from Warmoth much for two main reasons, the parts cost quite a bit of cheddar, and their products tend to be geared towards the "a guitar is a work of art" category of people. I tend to think of guitars as a tool, serving the purposes of both making music and keeping beer off of my shirt.

But anyway, the point is they make nice products with a lot of options and I want to see some of the cool toys y'all have made with their products. Stats and pictures are mandatory.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Re: Warmoth Build Thread

2 piece Swamp Ash body, hard maple neck (thin C) with Abalone dots, 6105 Frets, all Callaham Vintage Gold Hardware, bone nut, SSL-1/APS/APS pickups, translucent Mary Kaye white finish, old school nitro finish sprayed by Kenny (KMC Guitar) an original member here who passed away a few years ago, making this one very special to me. I'll never get rid of it. I need to get some better outdoor pics of it. I just have this one which doesn't do it justice. I do have one of the body before it left for finish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pickguard 015.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	5809652

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Strat 007.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	5809653
    Last edited by Jeff_H; 09-12-2018, 12:36 AM.
    My Sound Clips

Comment

Re: Warmoth Build Thread

For some reason I am unable to upload photos on this site. I am a huge fan of Warmoth builds and I have many. I am waiting on a Warmoth left-hand body and neck swamp ash transparent blue/maple /rosewood fretboard neck/stainless steel frets, black pearloid pickguard Seymour Duncan pickups with a P90 in the middle. This build is for my step son from a previous marriage. He seems excited about the project ahead and looking forward to receiving it.

Comment

Working...
      X