NGD - Fender + Rosewood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NGD - Fender + Rosewood

EVERYTHING is rosewood? What's that sound like? ....Or are those just veneers?
    "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
      EVERYTHING is rosewood? What's that sound like? ....Or are those just veneers?
      It’s solid Rosewood. The body is two halves front and back with a thin maple slice sandwiched in between. Not sure why they did that. The neck is one piece of Rosewood. This one sounds somewhere in between my ash body/maple neck Tele and my Les Paul Standard.

Comment

Many, many years ago....had a chance to buy one of the original rosewood Teles. I've always regretted not pulling the trigger on that one...especially now that the originals command ridiculous prices.

You have a very cool and very unique guitar...enjoy!

Bill
        When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
          This one sounds somewhere in between my ash body/maple neck Tele and my Les Paul Standard.
          Not period correct per se, but an Esquire (flatpole and A3s) pickup would be epic in there. Good luck picking out the p'up for it. Hard to beat a good playing Tele.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome guitar! Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
            X