banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Keep Your Stratocaster Guitar In Tune...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Keep Your Stratocaster Guitar In Tune...

Completely true -I have an unhealthy aversion to Fender Trems from experiences on 80s import Fenders at the age of 13 -hardly fair. At the same age I had no problem keeping a Kramer Focus with Floyd Rose dialed though.

I have no doubt that if I bought a Fender American Standard Strat or JazzMaster -that I could keep it tip top dialed in after a few days of catching up no matter the vintage.

However, a lot of the older vintage brands like Danelectro, Harmony, Supro etc , I bet money are still more challenging to keep there intonation unless you are on them constantly.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
      Completely true -I have an unhealthy aversion to Fender Trems from experiences on 80s import Fenders at the age of 13 -hardly fair. At the same age I had no problem keeping a Kramer Focus with Floyd Rose dialed though.

I have no doubt that if I bought a Fender American Standard Strat or JazzMaster -that I could keep it tip top dialed in after a few days of catching up no matter the vintage.

However, a lot of the older vintage brands like Danelectro, Harmony, Supro etc , I bet money are still more challenging to keep there intonation unless you are on them constantly.
      Compared to the crap most 13 yos in any other decade, especially recent years, use...

Japanese Fenders and 80s Kramers. Lol.
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

My Kramer Focus 1000 was the ****!!!!
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
        X