• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Top 10 guitars!

Hello everybody!
    Here’s a video of my top 10 guitars!
    1/ Ibanez M80M (Meshuggah signature).
    2/ Solar E2.6 TBRM.
    3/ Silverburst Les Paul with Lace Alumitone Deathbuckers.
    4/ Black Les Paul with Gibson BurstBucker Pro.
    5/ Reliced Strat' with DiMarzio HS3.
    6/ Slash Les Paul Axcess with Seymour Duncan Slash pickups signature.
    7/ Ibanez SR505 bass.
    8/ Jackson King V KVMG Pro with EMG James Hetfield signature.
    9/ Harley Benton DC Custom 612.
    10/ Ovation CC 24.
    And the others...

Re: My Top 10 guitars!

Well, I guess the guys at Ovation can stop making guitars now -they finally made a Top 10 list!!!! i kid i kid,.....no seriously.

I dig the Gibson with the Burstbucker Pros and the Jackson King most of your collection. Nice!!

I could have told you with my eyes closed that was an LP with Lace Deathbuckers -that sound is unmistakable.

That video style with showing the guitar that you are playing is a good way to may a video -nice work.

but if you need to chop up and burn the relic'd strat to stay warm in the winter, everyone will forgive you.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Wow

SOOO much monetary value... and... nope, nothing else notable, just soo much monetary value
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
          Well, I guess the guys at Ovation can stop making guitars now -they finally made a Top 10 list!!!! i kid i kid,.....no seriously.

I dig the Gibson with the Burstbucker Pros and the Jackson King most of your collection. Nice!!

I could have told you with my eyes closed that was an LP with Lace Deathbuckers -that sound is unmistakable.

That video style with showing the guitar that you are playing is a good way to may a video -nice work.

but if you need to chop up and burn the relic'd strat to stay warm in the winter, everyone will forgive you.
          LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

Thanks bro !

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
            Wow

SOOO much monetary value... and... nope, nothing else notable, just soo much monetary value
            LOOOOL, I always buy/sell/exchange... damn GAS disease!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oilid View Post
              Uhm no....sorry but that was actually a bit of a dis...

I meant that with all the resale value there (or worse yet, if you paid new prices),you could have some really high-end stuff to better cover each category...AND a bunch of dough left over

Comment

Originally posted by Oilid View Post

I meant that with all the resale value (or worse yet, if you paid new prices),you could have some really high-end stuff to cover each category...AND a bunch of dough left over

Like the M80M and KVMG Pro --- mass-produced Indo mediocrity at eye-watering Japanese/American prices... or the SR505, there's Prestige and pre-Prestige FujiGen 5ers for similar money. Or a souped up yet cheaper Cort version from the same assembly line that makes the SR505

And the Lesters, if they're real Gibbies...omg waaay too much money for what you get. And if Epi or fakes? Coulda had 1 less Paul, but Jap or American instead
                Last edited by Adieu; 12-08-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Well....that was a styling' presentation!
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                    Well....that was a styling' presentation!
                    Thanks bro!

Comment

How would you rate them on reliability, sustain ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post

I meant that with all the resale value (or worse yet, if you paid new prices),you could have some really high-end stuff to cover each category...AND a bunch of dough left over

Like the M80M and KVMG Pro --- mass-produced Indo mediocrity at eye-watering Japanese/American prices... or the SR505, there's Prestige and pre-Prestige FujiGen 5ers for similar money. Or a souped up yet cheaper Cort version from the same assembly line that makes the SR505

And the Lesters, if they're real Gibbies...omg waaay too much money for what you get. And if Epi or fakes? Coulda had 1 less Paul, but Jap or American instead
                        Lol...the people in the EU apparently have shallow judgment when it comes to guitars. It's just stupi paying a thousand euros for an Indonesian guitar when the 'real' Ibanez actually costs about the same. I reckon this is how Ibanez and ESP makes most of their money.

Can you believe that some Indo Premium actuallty cost more than Prestige models (RG655, RG652), brand new? And the Steve Vai signature series, WTF?! I personally don't believe Steve actually plays those guitars. It's just stupid, stupid, stupid....man. Considering the minscule wage they pay to the workers over there, I can only imagine the sizeable margin Ibanez is milking.

Comment

Do a video of your mum reacting to your top ten guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by kramersteen View Post
                            Hahaha!
                            87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kramersteen View Post
                              I think telling your mom what each cost would make a mother guitar reveal video epic.
                              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                              X