*WARNING*WARNING* Old school ESP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *WARNING*WARNING* Old school ESP!!!

Picked this beauty up from my friends music shop. Luckily for me these old shredders is not really where his heart is at so I landed it at good price (also he owes me a few favours). I vaguely remember seeing one in white about 20 years ago in a music shop here in Leeds and it reminded of Snake Sabo from Skid Row.

I couldn't really get much information together except it's an 1989 ESP The Junior which is the same as The Mirage but with a rosewood board and no binding. Think they only made them for a couple of years before the became part of the Mirage line. ESP Synclair Floyd complete with trem arm which is a good solid system and some nice ESP pickups. ESP nuts will notice the lawsuit headstock that Jackson had a problem with. Even came with an ESP case.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Re: *WARNING*WARNING* Old school ESP!!!

Nice! I had an old M-II (I think, Mirage maybe?) in the same color with the old Sinclair trem. Those are pretty cool trems, they have an adjustable hard stop IIRC.

Comment

I am SO jealous!!!
      She a beauty!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
        Nice! I had an old M-II (I think, Mirage maybe?) in the same color with the old Sinclair trem. Those are pretty cool trems, they have an adjustable hard stop IIRC.
        Yes that's right. This has the adjustment thumb screw on the trem block.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pure secks!
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
          X