banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Collector Show Day -My first one in forever (Aside from NAMM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guitar Collector Show Day -My first one in forever (Aside from NAMM)

Awesome pics... thanks for sharing them! [emoji1303][emoji41][emoji450]

I wish there were more events like this that go on... and it seems that they NEVER happen particularly close to me! I’d love to go just window shop... but I think I’d like one even more if it had guitars that were more reasonably accessible. I have trouble getting GAS over instruments that are so far out of my price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by The Commodores?
    "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Man, those Benedetto are amazing. I also dig the Ibanez McLaughlin-esque double neck. I'd never own such a beast, but it is really cool to see.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

coolio!
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

That's a right classy Mustang in there! And the hollows and semi-hollows have me drooling! Interested to see how/if this trade show grows!
          "There are simply two kinds of music, good music and the other kind ... the only yardstick by which the result should be judged is simply that of how it sounds. If it sounds good it's successful; if it doesn't it has failed." - Duke Ellington
          Hi, I'm Sean at Seymour Duncan in California!

Comment

yep,you can see a lot in London, even try them out, the poms are a sleepy lot, hard to find one open before 10am, but some are open quite late,

Comment

Working...
            X