Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red NGD x2

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    That is sweet @$$ mother &^$%T$ing pair of axes!!!!

I'm down with Fishman all around. Get a parchment guard for the Strat, and some speed knobs for the Paul.

Just a a great effing duo!!!! That right there will cover any damn thing you need to do and do it in pure style!
    Pretty much agree with the excitement and expletives here! Those are both awesome! Jolly has always had me pretty hot for LP classics,,, So this is awesome.. Plus, I good strat ( and this is amazing!!) and a LP combo have pretty much been the dynamic duo for years...

I dont have any experience with the Fishmans, but the fluence systems seem to be getting alot of buzz as being awesome!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Was that Strat an US-only limited edition?
      Guitars:Gibson LP Trad ('57 Classics); Ibanez SEW761FM (TB-16/STK-S7 m&n); Charvel DK24 (TB10/SSL-6/A2Pn), DK22 (HRb/SSL-6 m&n), SoCal Style1 (Distortion set) & SoCal Style2 24 2PT (Fluence OCC); ESP LTD MH-1000HS (TB-14/Lil59n); Effects: Line 6 Helix Floor, Digitech Drop & FreqOut, ME EP-1L6,Shure GLXD16, Headrush MX5;

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
        Pretty much agree with the excitement and expletives here! Those are both awesome! Jolly has always had me pretty hot for LP classics,,, So this is awesome.. Plus, I good strat ( and this is amazing!!) and a LP combo have pretty much been the dynamic duo for years...

I dont have any experience with the Fishmans, but the fluence systems seem to be getting alot of buzz as being awesome!
        I put a set of Fluence Modern humbuckers in my ESP Eclipse last year and they were awesome. FAR better than the EMGs they replaced, and better than the Blackouts I've had in previous ESPs and Ltds. So I have no doubt that the Fluence singles will perform. Plus, Greg Koch plays em!
        "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Originally posted by Synapsys View Post
          Was that Strat an US-only limited edition?
          It's a current model made in Japan and sold here (unlike a lot of cool Japanese guitars that are only available in Japan these days). The Aerodyne Classic strat comes in the flame red, and a flame three color sunburst. I'd probably want that one too, but I'm in red mode these days.
          "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

Comment

Killer combination and two gorgeous individual guitars.

It raises a question for me that I've been curious about for a few years now.
            What exactly is different about the aerodyne models?
            Usually beautiful looking instruments, but is there something different about the construction or why are they differentiated by the aerodyne name?

Comment

I was never a fan of red guitars until the last year. And both of those are very nice. I always liked les Paul classics.

Comment

Originally posted by playas View Post
                Killer combination and two gorgeous individual guitars.

It raises a question for me that I've been curious about for a few years now.
                What exactly is different about the aerodyne models?
                Usually beautiful looking instruments, but is there something different about the construction or why are they differentiated by the aerodyne name?
                I'm not sure about all the differences, but a few things that stand-out to me as being different are the body binding, and most-importantly... the curvature and thinness of the body. It's a very light guitar. And because of the body curve/arc, there is no forearm contour. I normally don't like strat and tele body styles that don't have the contour, because I have some issues with the ulnar nerve in my right arm. But this guitar is comfortable to play for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by man-in-moon View Post
                  I was never a fan of red guitars until the last year. And both of those are very nice. I always liked les Paul classics.

Honestly, I like guitars with crazy/beautiful paint jobs (and natural tops as well). But red has been my schtick for many years. It just kind of took on its own life and fell into place. So now many of the locals know that I have a preference for red guitars and amps (though I certainly own others).

Comment

I always preferred black, dark blue or purple guitars.. I wanted a black LP, but I played a ton of them and played the wine red one I have now... The Wine red one, just had mojo... Could feel it vibrate in my hands and just had Vibe... dunno how to explain. I told myself Ill go back in a couple weeks,, if they still have it, its meant to be mine... Went back and it was still there. had some scuffs on it from other tools fondling her.. Would normally have been a deal breaker, but the darn thing just has something special about it ....... bought it.
                    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

That Strat needs amber control knobs.

;>)/
                      sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                      X