More American Offset Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More American Offset Content

Am focused on actually playing guitars & off-loading ones I don't need lately, rather than acquiring new gear - but someone on Reverb kept tempting me by knocking the price down on this; at $550 shipped, prob. half the cost is in the ATA flight case it arrived in:

Protected it well from the delivery squad. Sold my beat-ass American Deluxe Strat to make room for it:

Hello Ugly; yeah, I'm talking to you (broken/rough plexiglass, dirt)

"Have a seat in that chair, sir." Came with most parts to get it stock again, minus a bridge pickup:

I'm a bit pissed off because I've seen a few steals on American Professional Jazzmasters go by - but as much as I love and prefer the stock Jazzmaster bridge/vibrato (and as lukewarm as I am on Tune-O-Matic/stoptail setups in general) : I REALLY like this guitar. It's comfortable, it plays great, it thumps.

Not pictured - Duncan Jazzmaster Hot set installed; which goes to show you, the most important thing about wiring is making it as temporary as possible. I kept the stock neck pickup for a moment, along with a spare Squier Duncan Designed bridge pickup 'just to get it running' (what's in the pictures.) For some reason, the stock stacked humbucker in the neck still hummed and gave intermittent 7k or 14k readings. Luckily most people seem to swap the stock pickups anyway.

Vs. bastard VM.

Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: More American Offset Content

They both look great!

Looks like two of my Strats.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
    X