ISO Recomendations for Neck Refin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Recomendations for Neck Refin

Looking for a good painter to strip an existing finish, spray a satin vintage tint and apply a headstock logo on a bolt-on neck. Probably do not want nitro on this particular application.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Frankly
    PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
    Originally posted by Diocletian
    Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Re: ISO Recomendations for Neck Refin

I would just use wipe-on poly; had good luck with Minwax.
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by Silence Kid View Post
      I would just use wipe-on poly; had good luck with Minwax.
      Thanks, but no time or interest in doing it myself. Looking for professional services.
      Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

im sure theyre are plenty of places near you but being on the other side of the country, i wouldnt know. where in so cal?

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
          im sure theyre are plenty of places near you but being on the other side of the country, i wouldnt know. where in so cal?
          I don't mind shipping at all. In fact given my schedule that is preferred unless someone very good is very close. I'm in the San Gabriel Valley of LA County.

I've reached out to a couple guys I know of and/or have worked with before. One did not respond at all, the other gave a quote and then ghosted me when I asked about shipping it to him (won't publicly list names).

Comment

Working...
          X