Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Ibanez bridge posts

Hi all,

I recently picked up a fantastic 1981 Ibanez AS Series guitar. They sure knew how to make them back then. The one issue is that the bridge is cooked... tune-o-matic type where the saddles don’t stay vertical when intonating, rattles, loose... Anyways, so I need a new bridge. It’s clearly 74mm by measure from post to post. Does anyone know the thread size Ibanez used on these? It look like 4mm to me, but I don’t have 4mm machine screws handy and knowing myself, if I take a post to the hardware store to match it I’ll drop it and loose it somewhere. If anyone knows I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Re: Vintage Ibanez bridge posts

pic?

Comment

Ibanez, greco, guitar, parts, aria, yamaha, GO II, truss rod covers, bridge, knobs, pickup rings
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Can't you just pull the anchors and insert what come with the new bridge?
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Working...
        X