You start off with basic intentions then find your self oiling things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You start off with basic intentions then find your self oiling things

I was just going to change strings and ended up oiling the bridge, taking off the rear plate cleaning the pots, switch, oiled the fretboard, added nut sauce, polished it and did a quick intonation. And yes it sounds and plays like a beast and yes I love this freaking guitar.

Re: You start off with basic intentions then find your self oiling things

pretty bad ass man

Comment

Ice Ice Baby!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Icey Hot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	5818481
      My Bands -
      https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
      www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
      www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
      GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

That reflection made me think
        Why does it have two trem bars?

Awesome

Working from home is good for you

Shoot your boss a picture of your amp and tell him he's finally right
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

That guitar scares me, in that it is scary!

I dig the Kahler on it, too.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Love my Iceman, big, fat, thick tone. Cant say Ive seen one with a Kahler before
            1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
            Jackson Soloist 7 string
            ESP LTD M-400
            Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

That one looks like it rocks hard!

How does the Kahler do without the locking nut?
              I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
                That reflection made me think
                Why does it have two trem bars?
                One for up and one for down

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
                How does the Kahler do without the locking nut?
                Just fine I have Spezel locking tuners on her.

Comment

Awesome looking guitar.

I had those knobs on one of my guitars once. I loved the way they looked, but I hated them...too hard to adjust while I was playing.
                  Originally Posted by IanBallard
                  Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

i agree, they look badass on that guitar but no way i could use em with the amount of subtle knob turning i do. im sure they are cheaper than the heavy knurled ones i love though

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                      i agree, they look badass on that guitar but no way i could use em with the amount of subtle knob turning i do. im sure they are cheaper than the heavy knurled ones i love though
                      Nope, they were pricy they are diecast. They turn nice when you look at them they are a lot like chickenheads. But once you start playing you don't even notice they are skulls.

Comment

Ive thought about putting a set of those on my Iceman, just havent pulled the trigger. Ive looked at a bunch of different ones on Etsy.
                        1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
                        Jackson Soloist 7 string
                        ESP LTD M-400
                        Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
                          I had those knobs on one of my guitars once. I loved the way they looked, but I hated them...too hard to adjust while I was playing.
                          Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                          i agree, they look badass on that guitar but no way i could use em with the amount of subtle knob turning i do.
                          This guitar is not meant to be used but delicate tone-gurls trying to find that delicate sweet poosay-tone setting as you delicately finger the string-petals.

This guitar is all about 10-10-10!!!!! BrUtuuulzz only need apply!!!! Pound that b!tch hard hard hard!!!!!
                          Originally posted by Bad City
                          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I do not remember this axe Bruce. Detailed rundown please...
                            Originally posted by Bad City
                            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                              I do not remember this axe Bruce. Detailed rundown please...
                              It is a 1980 MIJ Ibanez Iceman -

Toyota black lacquer finish buffed and cleared
                              Kahler Hybrid Tremolo
                              Spetzel Locking Tuners
                              Dimebucker/Jazz combo
                              Switches - coil-split bridge - coil-split neck - phase
                              Skull knobs from - Q-Parts

Comment

Working...
                              X