Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez JEM505WH Prestige Demo

Hey guys.

I recorded a demo quite a long time ago but never uploaded it to my channel until now. Here it is. Hope you like it and I'm eager to hear your thoughts. Apologies for the lighting...
    I love this JEM! It's really fast and feels great! At the time of the video there was an Evo bridge and Illuminator neck but shortly after that I installed the 7V Evolution set (well, minus the single coil). It definitely has more snap than a 7V does thanks to its maple fretboard but otherwise, they're very much the same guitars right down to the neck profile.

Hi guys! Thank you for visiting my channel again. I had recorded this video a long time ago but never got around to uploading it! Well, here it is. My 2011 J...

Re: Ibanez JEM505WH Prestige Demo

Sweet, very nice fretwork man.

Comment

Nice. Nailed the Vai tone. Btw, I think your pinky finger is longer than my whole dang arm.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
        Nice. Nailed the Vai tone. Btw, I think your pinky finger is longer than my whole dang arm.
        Hey I'm so sorry for replying so late! Thanks so much for watching and the compliments! I really appreciate that
        Haha I sometimes wish my pinky was longer

Comment

Originally posted by solspirit View Post
          Re: Ibanez JEM505WH Prestige Demo

Sweet, very nice fretwork man.
          Apologies for the late reply friend! Thanks SO much. I really do appreciate it

Comment

Working...
          X