Attention Hamer Guitar Owners - Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Attention Hamer Guitar Owners - Pics

Guys, I had trouble getting the attachment manager to accept that tiny pic of my Archtop. How did you get those huge pics on there? Nice job BTW.

Jeff
    "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrec
      Guys, I had trouble getting the attachment manager to accept that tiny pic of my Archtop. How did you get those huge pics on there? Nice job BTW.

Jeff
      Jeff,

I use photobucket for hosting all of my pictures http://photobucket.com/
      You can use it for ebay, live journals, message boards, online auctions and online photo albums. You can easily upload, link, categorize, add titles to images and add more albums as needed. Your pictures are safe and will not be deleted. Best of all, direct linking is allowed. Currently this site is free. I recommend it to anyone and it is very simple to use - let me know if you have any problems.

Here is my Monaco SuperPro for all of you.........

Norman

Normans Guitars

Comment

Norm,

Thanks for the pics tip

Jeff
        "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Norman, nice Monaco!

Riff Raff, why are you going to seel your Hamer Mirage???? I had one but sold that along with my Studio to get my Les Paul. The LP is the perfect singlecut for me. I am in love with it! That said, I still want a strat scale guitar and was considering a Strat......but I felt like the Mirage suited me better so maybe I'll start looking for another used Mirage in a nother year or so and that will satisfy my strat desires since I felt it played like a Strat but better due to the flatter radius. Plus, I could always split the coils.

Then, all I would need is a PRS or Dean hardtail and an SG!

Somebody want to brak the news to my wife?

Comment

Finally guys my Monaco Elite - tobacco sunburst, custom & custom custom pups and well plays like butter. Warning these pics will damage your health................

Normans Guitars

Comment

It's plain compaired to the others but here it is. It has a pair of 59s

His Grace is Amazing

Comment

Norman T - the Mirage is kind of a strange animal - it's got the HB's with a strat scale neck (but it's a set neck guitar) and a trem - it doesn't do a really great Les Paul sound because of the trem but it does have it's own sound which is really pretty good - I'm thinking about dropping in a Custom Custom in the bridge to thicken the tone up a little - the only problem with doing this is I feel it will kill the really good position 4 strat tone this thing gets in the middle position (splits the JB in the bridge), so there's the trade off. Overall it's a great guitar - but it doesn't compare in sound to my Heritage 535.

Sweat Lou - nothing plain about that - I love the look!

Comment

Originally posted by RiffRaff
                  Norman T - the Mirage is kind of a strange animal - it's got the HB's with a strat scale neck (but it's a set neck guitar) and a trem - it doesn't do a really great Les Paul sound because of the trem but it does have it's own sound which is really pretty good - I'm thinking about dropping in a Custom Custom in the bridge to thicken the tone up a little - the only problem with doing this is I feel it will kill the really good position 4 strat tone this thing gets in the middle position (splits the JB in the bridge), so there's the trade off. Overall it's a great guitar - but it doesn't compare in sound to my Heritage 535.

Sweat Lou - nothing plain about that - I love the look!
                  My Mirage sounded great with the JB but sounded better with the Rio BBQ. You might want to try one. Anyway.........the Mirage has one of the biggest and most full tones you can get out of a guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman_T
                    Finally guys my Monaco Elite - tobacco sunburst, custom & custom custom pups and well plays like butter.
                    Norman,
                    how's it sound?
                    "music heals"
                    facebook

Comment

Originally posted by papersoul
                      My Mirage sounded great with the JB but sounded better with the Rio BBQ. You might want to try one. Anyway.........the Mirage has one of the biggest and most full tones you can get out of a guitar.
                      The Rio's seem to be a pretty hot item right now, lots of guys using them, I'll look into one! tx!

Comment

Working...
                      X