Marshall Micro Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Micro Stack

I just ordered one & was wondering if anyone else has one. I basically ordered it just as a fun novelty item to have around the house, but do they actually sound half decent for a quiet practise? & how long does it last with the 9 volt battery? An hour?

Thanks....Rob
    Life's a journey, pack a lunch!.

i'm curious too...i want something really small...(but the best sound possible) to bring with me to work on the weekends...?

hmmmm...!?
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss
      i'm curious too...i want something really small...(but the best sound possible) to bring with me to work on the weekends...?

hmmmm...!?
      Ya, I was thinking of bringing it out to camp when I don't feel like lugging my 80 lb amp out. I was reading up on these things and supposedly they have an overdrive that sounds not too shabby. This could be interesting.
      Life's a journey, pack a lunch!.

Comment

They're non MV, so basically, you'll have to crank it up until it clips. It DOES get fairly loud, for its size, lets just say its enough to piss dad off.

The OD on these things ARENT shabby at all. Considering the price of it, its excellent bang for the buck imho. Hell, it probably sounded better than the old Marshall G10 practise amp that I used to have.
        Ibanez RG 470 Hotrodded w/ OFR, SD FS/JB Jr(b)/DD, 90% of original hardware replaced
        Jim Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby Hotrodded w/ TB, LED indicator, BC109s, will have sweep range selector and booster circuit
        Carl Martin Rock Drive
        ISP Decimator
        BOSS DD-3
        Laney LC-15R

My Rig

Comment

For 50 bucks, they´re damn hard to beat. I own an MS-4 and together with my V-Twin it can get pretty heavy.

And as Jono said, they´re great for pissing off the guy in the next room without going deaf ;D ;D ;D
          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

I've got the little M2 and its not bad at all for what it is. It fits in the cavity for the headstock in my Les Paul case, which is a huge plus! Makes taking the guitar on vacation easier.
            Fender Classic 60's Strat
            Epi Les Paul - PG/SH-4
            DSL50 w/Avatar 2x12 (V30/G12H30)
            Vox V848 wah
            Line 6 MM-4
            Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer

Comment

i like marshalls...
              Schecter: Diamond Series S1 PLUS (invader in bridge)
              Squier: Bullet Special (lake placid blue, EMG81 in bridge)
              CRATE: V-Series 50 watts (VFX5112)
              Rogue: 50 watts (guitar amp)
              Jasmine: S34C NEX Cutaway

Comment

A 9 volt Alkaline battery in that thing will go a long, long time.
                Only The Strong Survive

Comment

Working...
                X